The ultra-durable 600D woven polyester exterior is supported by a PVC component on the inside for optimum strength and protection. The design is rounded off by faux leather accents on the bottom and handle of the bag. The main compartment offers plenty of room for cymbals up to 22" and is equipped with dividers to prevent cymbals from rubbing against each other. The 15" hi-hat compartment has the dividers sewn right in. The adjustable backpack straps and reinforced handle make it easy to transport the bag and cymbal set to the gig or studio.
The compartment on the back offers space to store the straps as well as accessories and accessories.
The bottom of the bag is reinforced with EVA to protect the cymbals inside from damage caused by setting the bag down roughly. The bag can be securely closed with the large, reliable zip. The Meinl Classic Woven Cymbals Bags are designed for functionality and design in equal measure.
- Model: MCCB22BK
- Cymbal bag
- Size: 22"
- Material: Ultra-durable 600D woven polyester with faux leather accents
- Main compartment for cymbals up to 22" with three dividers
- Hi-Hat compartment for cymbals up to 15" with sewn-in divider
- Adjustable backpack straps and reinforced carry handle
- Large back pocket for stowing straps and accessories
- EVA reinforced bottom to protect cymbal edges when set down
- Finish: Black