The Vic Firth Bluetooth Isolation Headphones are high-quality stereo headphones that reduce outside noise levels by 25 decibels. The wireless headphones offer excellent stereo sound, a clean low end, defined mids and clear highs. Perfect for live and studio use or for practising. Wide foam cushions ensure maximum wearing comfort. The built-in 500mA battery provides approximately 20 hours of use. The licensed Bluetooth® headphones connect wirelessly to designated devices. Also included are a 3.5 mm jack cable and a 6.3 mm jack adapter for optional wired use.
An ideal headphone for any drummer looking for reliable, high-quality hearing protection.
- Model: VFVXHP0012
- Bluetooth Isolation Headphones
- Red with black foam padded cushions and padded headband
- In headphone format (closed system)
- 500mA lithium-ion battery
- Ambient volume reduction of 25 dB
- Frequency response 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- 3.5 mm jack plug
- 6.3 jack plug adapter
- 50 mm dynamic Mylarcon speaker
- Includes 1 pair of headphones, 150 cm detachable cable with 3.5 mm jack 6.3 mm jack adapter, 40cm USB charging cable, user manual
Scope of Delivery