A brass shell that is 0.A brass shell that is 0.5mm thicker than the standard 1mm shell and the combination of cast hoops on the batter head side and triple flanged hoops on the resonator head side deliver the sound that Copeland calls the lament of the bass and the ear-piercing sound of a guitar.
- Model: SC145 Stewart Copeland Signature Snare
- Size: 14" x 5"
- Cup material: Brass 1,5mm
- Tensioning: MSL35 (chrome)
- Lift: MCS50A/MCS50B (chrome)
- Tension hoop: MDH14-10/MFM14S-10
- Snare carpet: MS20SN14S
Scope of Delivery