With an 11mm thick, 12-ply maple shell and 1-ply Mappa-Burl construction, this snare drum is designed for Bühnability and durability. Its 10-hole 2.3 mm flanged hoops with separate extra-light tensioning pads contribute to a natural resonance and enhance the crisp sound.
- Model: LGM146-KMB S.L.P. G-Maple Snare Drum
- Finish: Kona Mappa Burl (KMB)
- Cup size: 14" x 6"
- Cup material: 11mm, 12 ply maple + 1 ply Mappa-Burl
- Hardware finish: Black Nickel
- Tension hoops: 2.3mm, triple flanged tension hoops (10-hole Mighty Hoops)
- Tension hoops: MSL-SCTBN
- Strainer/Butt: MLS50ABN/MLS50BBN
- Snare carpet: MS20RL14C 20 spirals
- Skins: Evans G1 Coated
Scope of Delivery
Lacquer High gloss