- Model: SSD 13 1205 GH SE- Gavin Harrison
- Protean 12" Standard Edition Snare
- Cup size: 12" x 5"
- Cup construction: Selected birch wood, pressed in SONOR CLTF process - 6 layers, 6 mm.
- Hybrid shell burr: Classic round on the batter side, modern 45 degrees on the resonance side
- Finish: Timeless Silky Black finish with white shell hardware pads
- Tension hoops: S-Hoops on the batter side and 2.3 mm Power Hoops with cutout on the resonance side for fast and comfortable tuning of the resonance head and changing of the snare carpet
- Snare Strainer: Dual Glide Snare System through the feature of the removable Dual Glide snare carpet holder, in combination with the recess of the resonator head tensioning hoop, a snare carpet change is possible within seconds
- Snare Wires: Gavin developed three special 8-spiral snare carpets. Pre-assembled in the Standard and Premium Editions is the Straight 8 stainless steel spiral carpet, where the spirals are arranged in the middle
- Snare Wires: Gavin prefers the classic SONOR Phonic tuning pins to add mass to the shell and minimise the forces on the shell at high tunings.
- Skins: Remo USA CS Controlled Sound, white coated, black dot on bottom head and a SONOR Medium Resonance head by Remo USA resonance head.
- Protean tuning keys: Two Protean tuning keys are supplied with each snare drum. These make it easier to pre-tune with the fingers and to tighten the tuning screws evenly.
- The Standard Edition includes the snare drum, the damping rings and the Protean tuning keys.