The All-Maple Collector's Series Snares are the standard in wooden snares against which all others must measure up. They use 10 layers of the finest North American maple with 6-ply bracing rings. DW gives the shells a 60-degree burr for optimal resonance and attack.
- Model: Collector's Series Satin Oil Snare
- Size: 14" x 5"
- Cup material: 10-ply maple with 6-ply bracing ring
- Natural finish
- Chrome hardware
- MAG snare lift-off with 3P Butt Plate (counterpart)
- Tension hoops: 3.0mm True Hoops
- Snare carpet: True-Tone Snare Wires, 20 spirals
- Tensioning screws: True-Pitch Tuning Rods