The SQ1 cups are made of 100% European birch. Birch is popular for its sound characteristics - balanced in lows, mids and highs - in recordings as well as for live use. In all comparative tests of different birch-based shell designs by Sonor, pure birch shells performed the best.
All shells are sealed inside with a special lacquer.
Note: Snare, cymbals and hardware are not included.
Note: The pictures show the different configuration 322 with 22" bass drum and 16" floor tom.
Note: The videos do not show the scope of delivery.
- Model/Article name: SQ1 320 HRR Shell Set
- Colour/Finish: Hot Rod Red (17338)
- Shell material: birch
- Shell thickness: 10 plies, 10 mm
- Shell construction: crosswise tension free glued (CLTF "Cross LaminationTension Free")
- Shell burr: 45
- 20" x 16" Bass Drum NM (no mount), without rosette
- 12" x 08" Tom Tom
- 14" x 13" Floor Tom
- Tom suspension: Sound Sustainer Technology
- Vessel hardware surface: chrome plated
- Bass drum tension hoops: Beech
- Tensioning rings with integrated tunesafe
- Tomskins: Remo USA Ambassador Coated / Ambassador Clear Resonant
- Bass drum skins: Remo USA Powerstroke P3 Clear / Powerstroke P3 Fiberskyn Resonant with Sonor logo
Scope of Delivery