Those who use the PLX-CRSS12 in DVS mode with Serato DJ Pro or rekordbox will never again have to
worry about a jumping needle. Thanks to toneless playback, you can scratch a real analog
record as hard as you want without fear of missing a beat. And if you want to play a
record in the traditional way, simply switch the turntable to analog mode and use the tonearm as usual.
and use the tonearm as usual.
However you want to work with your turntables, the PLX-CRSS12 adapts to your style. Via the
MAGVEL CLAMP, you simply adjust how "heavy" or "light" the record feels.
feels. In the utility settings there is also the possibility to change the torque of the turntable.
change. In addition, there are three stop speeds to choose from there.
Even at first glance, it's clear that the PLX-CRSS12 was designed for smooth scratching and intuitive operation.
was conceived. Take a closer look and you'll discover new features that open up even more control and creativity.
creativity. The battle-style layout leaves plenty of room for scratching, and there are four MIDI-assignable performance pads. The OLED display also lets you keep an eye on all the important information.
In addition to the outstanding features, the PLX-CRSS12 also brings a number of new hidden functions.
with it. Various components of the highly regarded PLX-1000 professional turntable have been enhanced to deliver the
best analog sound of any Pioneer DJ turntable.
- Tone-armless DVS control - no bouncing needle during digital playback.
- Customize feel - Use the knob on the top of the MAGVEL CLAMP to find your "perfect" feel.
- Use the knob on the top of the MAGVEL CLAMP to find "your perfect" feel
- Robust and elegant design in matte black
- Compatible with Serato DJ Pro and rekordbox
- Power requirements: AC 110 V - 240 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz.
- Power consumption: 8 W
- Power consumption (standby): 0.5 W
- Weight: 12.2 kg
- Maximum dimensions (W × D × H): 453 × 353 × 159 mm
- Permissible operating temperature: +5 °C - +35 °C
- Permissible operating humidity: 5 % - 85 % (no condensation)
- Drive type: Direct servo drive
- Motor: Brushless 3-phase DC motor
- Brake system: Electronic brake
- Speeds: 33? rpm, 45 rpm
- Speed adjustment range: ±8%, ±16%, ±50
- Wow and flutter: 0.15% or less WRMS (JIS WTD)
- S/N ratio: 65 dB (DIN-B)
- Turntable: Die-cast aluminum, diameter: 332 mm
- Starting torque: High: 0.45 N-m (4.5 kgf-cm) or more, Medium: 0.32 N-m (3.2 kgf-cm), Low: 0.2 N-m (2.0 kgf-cm)
- Start time: 0.3 seconds (at 33? rpm)
- Deceleration time: Maximum 3.5 seconds, Average 1.0 seconds, Minimum 0.5 seconds or less
- Tonearm arm type: Universal S-shaped tonearm, gimbaled, static balance
- Effective length: 230 mm
- Overhang: 15 mm
- Tracking error: Within 3°
- Arm height adjustment range: 6 mm
- Needle pressure adjustment range: 0 g - 4.0 g (1 scale 0.1 g)
- Matching cartridge weight: 2.5 g - 12 g
- * Cartridge weight includes mounting screws and nuts.
- When using a shell weight: 2.5 g - 5.5 g
- If only the balance weight is used: 5 g - 9 g
- When a sub-weight is used: 8.5 g - 12 g
- Connectors PHONO output - RCA: 1 set, USB connector - Type-C: 1 set.
- Turntable, screws for turntable,screwdriver, MAGVEL CLAMP, slip mat, slip cover, dust cover, balance weight, sub weight, headshell, shell weight, power cord, audio cable (with ground cable), USB cable, quick start guide, warranty (precautions for use).