The AT-LP120-USB turntable features a DC servo direct drive motor, adjustable dynamic anti-skating control and an integrated selectable phono preamp.
The fully manually driven turntable plays recordings at 3 speeds (33-1/3, 45, and 78 rpm) and is equipped with a USB output that allows you to connect directly to your computer.
Download the free Mac and PC compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice) and start converting your recordings to digital files.
In addition to the USB output, the AT-LP120XUSB has a built-in selectable phono preamp and a detachable dual RCA output cable for direct connection to your home stereo system, whether it has a dedicated phono input or not.
The turntable features an S-shaped tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS6 headshell with an AT-VM95E moving-magnet cartridge. Audio-Technica has been a leading manufacturer of cartridges for 50 years, and this is reflected in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95E cartridge, which is equipped with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical needle, but is also compatible with all replacement VM95 series cartridges. This allows a wide range of options for any budget and application.
- Type: 3 speeds, fully manual operation.
- Motor: DC servo motor with active speed stabilization
- Drive type: direct drive
- Speeds: 33-1/3 rpm, 45 rpm, 78 rpm
- platter: cast aluminum
- Starting torque: >1.0 kgf.cm
- Braking system: Electronic brake
- Synchronization fluctuation: <0.2% (WTD) at 3 kHz (JIS)
- Signal to noise ratio: >50 dB
- Output level: Pre-amp "PHONO": 4 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec Pre-amp "LINE": 240 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono preamplification: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- USB functions: A/D, D/A - 16-bit/44.1 kHz or 48 kHz USB selectable; Computer Interface - USB 1.1 Compatible with Windows 7 or later, or MAC OS X or later
- Operating Voltage: 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 1.5 A Max.
- Dimensions: 452.0 mm W x 352.0 mm D x 141.6 mm H
- Weight: 8 kg, without dust cover
- Included accessories: AT-VM95E cartridge, AT-HS6 headshell, 1.9 m USB cable, counterweight, felt mat, dust cover
- 45 rpm adapter, detachable needle search light
- Tonearm type: Balanced, S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped tonearm lift
- Effective length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Pickup error: Less than 3 degrees
- Applicable cartridge weight: 3.5 - 8.5 g
- Anti-skating range: 0 - 4 g
- Replacement needle: AT-VMN95E
- USB functions: PC or Mac with available USB port (USB 1.1 or higher), Windows 7 or higher; Mac OS X or higher
Dimensions & Weight