Serato Video is a powerful tool for Serato DJ and Scratch Live users. It enables the combination of a classic DJ set with the audiovisual performance of a VJ. Video playback is controlled using turntables, CDJs or controllers that support Serato DJ. A variety of effects are available in Serato Video, some of which are controlled by the beat of the audio signal. Favourite effects can be saved within a video file for instant recall. The Serato DJ Audio FX powered by iZotope simultaneously trigger the video material. Audio Echoes create a visual echo, while Distortion FX distort the image. Recording a complete set (audio + video) is possible directly in Serato DJ in HD quality. Serato Video supports the MP3+G format. This allows Serato DJ to be used in combination with Serato Video for karaoke. Serato Video supports numerous video formats
- Serato Video Expansion Pack for Serato DJ
- Adding video clips to Serato DJ performance
- Simultaneous view of the loaded video clips and the output screen
- The video signal can be sent from the HDMI/DVI output on the computer to either a second monitor or projector.
- Recording capability in Serato DJ for the mixed video signal in HD.
- Syphone support (Apple Mac only)
- Support for MP3+G karaoke format
- Control playback through Serato Control vinyls, CDs or Serato DJ certified hardware
- Use built-in fade-in and motion effects, including text and image fade-in effects
- Beat controlled effects e.g. bass zoom and splits.e.g. bass zoom and splits, which are created by analysing the audio files.
- Video master effects
- The Serato Mediacrate as folder facilitates an automatic assignment of video files to audio-only files.
- Preview and manage video files in the Serato DJ offline player
- Video Instant Doubles function (use the same video effects on the second deck)
- Save favourite effects within each video file for instant recall
- Set up flexible output configurations for external mixing of videos
- Voucher for free content from beeple.com when activating the Serato Video software at serato.com
- Supported video formats: mov, m4v, mp4, m4a, avi, flv, mpg, mpeg, dv, qtz.
- System requirements and supported video formats at: https://serato.com/video/downloads
- Supplied with: Scratchcard with voucher code to activate the Serato Video software
The licence code is delivered by email, usually on the same or the following working day. An internet connection is required to download the purchased item from the manufacturer's website.