The Roland DJ-202 is a groundbreaking controller for Serato DJ Intro, offering DJs the features and usability of a full-featured professional controller in a rugged and portable unit. Based on the concept of Roland's flagship DJ-808 and DJ-505, the compact DJ-202 allows DJing, remixing and producing beats during live performances and in studio sessions. Thanks to the large platters with minimal latency, individual pad and transport controllers, an onboard sequencer and the microphone input including professional vocal effects, the DJ-202 has a unique range of functions in its price class.
- 2-channel controller for Serato Intro with four decks
- Large turntables with minimal latency, ideal for scratching
- Integrated drum kits of Roland classics TR-808, TR-909, TR-606* and TR-707* based on advanced ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology
- Eight sounds per TR kit: Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap and Ride
- Internal sequencer to control the Serato DJ Intro sampler for spontaneous beat production.
- Independent sampler volume control
- Eight dedicated pads for hot cue, loop, sequencer and sampler modes to control Serato DJ Intro or Serato DJ software
- MIDI output to sync external devices with tracks in Serato DJ Intro