The Ortofon record brush was designed by Danish industrial designer Møller Jensen Innovation and Design - the same company that designed the award-winning Vintage MC Jubilee cartridges , the historic Counterpoint series , the 2M series and the Concorde MkII series .
Cleaning your records before each use will increase the life of the diamond and enhance your listening experience. The Ortofon record brush safely and effectively removes dust and dirt from the record surface without scratching.
- The brush has two rows of firmly bonded carbon fiber bristles designed to remove dirt and dust from the record surface. Simply stroke over the surface of a record after placing it on the turntable
- Simple and sturdy two-piece design: the injection-molded part uses a conductive plastic that prevents any static charge. Shield to clean and protect the brush
- Easy to use: slides and locks into place
- Embossed details for clarity and performance
- Lanyard eyelet for convenience and storage